Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dental Service at a Hospital??

The other day the Bugle had reason to avail of a dentist but as it was a weekend and he had no appointment finding a local dentist with an opening was not an easy task.  I was thinking that I might have to drive into Olongapo to find an available dentist when I noticed a Dental services sign in front of the Our Lady of Lordes hospital.  I figured I might as well check it out and see what they had.  After getting directions from the front desk I wlked downstairs and entered the dental office.  Mildy surprised I was not.  A fairly large dental office with 3 or 4 dental chairs and all of the latest dental gadgets.  But best of all there was no waiting.  I was taken right in and had a dentist start examining my teeth to get to the root of the problem.  So next time you need to avail of some dental services you might want to save some time and start at your local hospital.

1 comment:

  1. The dental clinic in Marquees Mall in Angeles is open on weekends and holidays and is excellent. When the Ayala Mall opens in Subic it will likely have a modern dental clinic as well. Where would we be without these wonderful malls!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."