Friday, October 19, 2012

PLDT's New Billing Charges

A reader sent in the following note about VAT
 
I have lived and worked within the Subic Bay Freeport Zone for several years. I have had telephone service from PLDT Subictel at both my office and at my home since I moved here. I noticed last month that PLDT Subictel started charging me VAT. I have never been charged VAT prior to last month so I don’t understand why they started charging it last month.
Anyone within the Freeport Zone should check their PLDT Subictel bill and if you are being charged VAT. If you are being charged you should take up this matter with PLDT immediately! PLDT Subictel is a VAT free operation and their customers within the Freeport Zone should NOT be charged VAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."