Sunday, April 28, 2013

How Do I set up my own Bamboo Bugle?

From a reader: I like your blog.  How does one go about setting up something like you have?  Is it costly to run?  I am new to the Subic area and have time on my hands now and always had some ideas about having a blog of my own, however I don't know really how to go about it.

From the Bugle: Just go to blogger.com or wordpress.com and press the button that says "get started". It's free to start your own blog. The challenge is the work related to maintaining the blog and building readers. A lot of folks think they would like to be bloggers but they burn out after a while. You got to stick with it. Once you get your blog established, if it is about Subic send us the link and we'll promote it on the Bugle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."