Saturday, February 25, 2012

Burrito Thursday's

The Bugle was out last Thursday and noticed a new signboard out in front of  Papagayo's advertising Burrito Thursday's.  What caught my eye was the price, burritos for 60p, what a great deal.  Being as it was around lunchtime I decided to check out the special.  I went in was promptly seated and asked about their burritos.  The waiter informed me that I had my choice of beef, chicken, or fish.  I decided on one beef and one chicken and a cold SMB to enjoy while waiting.  The food arrived and I was impressed they were filled with a multitude of fresh vegetables, refried beans, and the requested meat.  There was also the requisite condiments, (i.e. sour cream, salsa, and hot sauce) to enjoy with my food.  All in all a pleasant dining experience at a very inexpensive price.  Check it out one of these Thursdays

3 comments:

  1. Am not going to take restaurant advice from someone that thinks that the Papagayo slop is real Mexican food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with their margaritas !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Tex-Mex at it's finest!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."