Friday, February 17, 2012

Please Send Me An Angel

Thank God for the Bamboo Bugle! I've written to other Subic websites asking for help with my problem but no one answers me. Perhaps one of your readers can assist me. I was in the US Navy stationed in Subic from 1981-1984. I used to frequent the Sky Club which was in upper Cubi. There was a waitress there named Tessie. (can't remember her last name)  She was 20 years old at the time. We had kind of a thing going on that ended when I shipped out in January of '84. For all these years I have never stopped thinking about her. Even after I married in the states and had two children she never left my mind. Now my wife and I have separated and I'd really like to reconnect with her again. I can't afford to fly there and look for her but would pay for someone to try and find her for me. It really should not be that hard. She lived near St Joseph school in Olongapo and walked past the church every afternoon. I am sure that if someone spent just a few hours some afternoon looking for her it would not be that difficult. She would be in her late 40's now but she always liked her hair long and she walked with a slight limp. Please if someone is interested in helping me they can contact this site and we'll work something out in compensation. I am praying to God for someones help. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."