Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Not the Shoe Polish



I want to write and express my feelings toward one of the best business concerns on SBMA. One of the most difficult things to find locally is a mechanic to consistently do quality work or your car or truck or van. Near the Kalaklan gate is Korean Auto Works. (KIWI) They have changed my oil, done tune ups and auto body repair. They even rebuild an engine for me although admittedly it was a KIA vehicle. (they should be good on Korean cars) While definitely not perfect they come so much closer than any places I have used on or off the Freeport.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."