Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where are the decent watering holes?


From a contributor:
I’m planning on returning to Olongapo with my Filipina wife of 17 years and our two children 9 and 11. I am familiar with the single male bar scene and while I once enjoyed that side of things I am now looking for something different. Are there decent bars where I can take my wife? What about the children? Are there family oriented bars and restaurants on or off the old naval base where they will be welcome, comfortable and amused? We are especially interested in beach areas. 

What are Subic's most family friendly bars? 

3 comments:

  1. A real friendly spot for family is the Wild Orchid on baloy beach. Reserve a Cabana which is just a few yards from the beach. There is a large open grassed area adjacent to the beach...a terriffic restaurant, and one of the largest and cleanest pools in the area.

    Poppamikez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another place that the Bugle has been to on numerous times is Dreamland. A great value; two swimming pools, decent food, and large, clean rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite Band is back after time in Dubai, They Play Sat nights at Lagoon on Baloy Beach,Star Network Band

    ReplyDelete

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."