Thursday, July 11, 2013

Immigration Questions

this is from a reader asking for advice.  What do you readers think?  The Bugle doesn't think it should be a problem as long as she is able to show proof of funds and hotel reservations.  


I have travelled some Southeast asian countries for the past 3 years, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, even Thailand (boarder), Hongkong and Macau. Now, i am traveling again to Thailand (phuket) via Singapore and i will be flying out thru Clark. I have read your post regarding Clark immigration issues. I have flown to Clark bound for Macau when i was a student and i was with a friend. The immigration process was smooth although there are a lot of questions compared to Manila. My question is I am no longer a student and doesn't have a work. Do you think they will allow me to go out even if i don't have a job? If so, what should i tell them?

Thank you and looking forward for your reply. Hope you can help

Best Regards,

Nikko Rocamora

1 comment:

  1. "She?" A Pinay travelling alone to Thailand will be suspected of being part of the sex trade, and that's probably why she's asking because she knows it. If it's a Pinoy, no problem, fly away.


All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."