Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hey Bugle, Get Your Mind Out of the Gutter, the Sign is an Aircraft Warning


Comment from a reader on the Post: Keep Your Eyes on the Road
I have seen the sign; I think it went up in Oct or Nov.  However, I think you have the reason for it wrong as I don't think it has anything to do with the entertainment district.  The sign is right where the small planes fly over to land at Omni Aviation.  One day, I actually let off on the gas and sort of ducked as one was coming in VERY low.  I felt like I could have reached up and touched it.

From the Bugle: You're probably right but then shouldn't it say: "Watch for Low-Flying Aircraft". I've seen that sign lots of times near airports. This is the first time I have seen KEEP EYES ON THE ROAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."