Monday, September 9, 2013

Kinky's is No More

A legend has fallen.  Kinky’s has been reduced to a smoldering pile of cinderblocks. It appears that both of the businesses adjoining Kinky’s were also damaged, but not quite as bad as Kinky’s.  The fire must have occurred sometime in the morning hours, as the building was still smoldering when these pictures were taken at 11:00 


  1. Finally disinfected!! (I hope no one was hurt)

  2. This will lead to a big uptake in the unemployment rate in the bakla community. Makes me wonder what all the Aussies will be doing for fun in the afternoons now?


All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."