Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This building is a trap!



Comment from a reader on the post: The Girls Who Died in the Fire Didn't Register so They Remained Nameless: Same place, same situation. I stayed at this place in May 2011, on the 2nd floor. I rented one of the 2 available balcony-rooms with street view. I stayed there 3 nights. I was in fire service for 30 yrs. The only option for me is a balcony room. Otherwise I would not stay there. I told the management in May 2011: This building is a trap! No real safe and working and protected fire exits, no smoke detectors, bars on the ground floor. My God. I told the manager: If there is a fire you get victims. And he was asking what to do. I told him all things which needed to be done. At first: smoke detectors. And he should ask his local fire department for advice. It seems nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are posted anonymously. We don't care who you are, we just care about what you have to say. But let's keep it civil. No slander. Talk about issues, not individuals. No racism. Cool it on the profanity. Like Sinatra said, "You don't need to work blue. You'll never play the big houses with that crap."